BS Electronics Engineering
The Electronics Engineering program provides an infrastructure that will allow the full development of the student in preparation for professional life as an electronics and communications engineer. Its curriculum provides diverse activities and opportunities in the fields of telecommunications and electronics engineering. This program includes such topics as device physics, device operation, design of integrated circuits, communications and network systems, audio and video processing, robotics, electromagnetics and antenna systems, and electronic materials to name a few.
Instructional facilities enable students to obtain hands-on experience in a variety of courses including electronic circuits, control systems, digital signal processing, microprocessors, and broadcasting and communication systems.
Program Educational Objectives
Within five years after graduation, the graduates of Electronics Engineering Program shall have:
- Undertaken, singly or in teams, projects that show ability to solve complex engineering problems.
- Had substantial involvement in projects that take into consideration safety, health, environmental concerns and the public
welfare, partly through adherence to required codes and laws.
- Demonstrated professional success via promotions and/or positions of increasing responsibility.
- Demonstrated life-long learning via progress toward completion of an advanced degree, professional
development/continuing education courses, or industrial training courses..
- Demonstrated technical expertise, professionalism, and ethics in ICT, semiconductor electronics, entrepreneurship or other
related fields in the practice of Electronics Engineering for the advancement of industry and society.
The graduates of BS Electronics Engineering program will have an ability to:
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret from data
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic,
environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability, in accordance with
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems
- An ability to apply professional and ethical responsibility
- An ability to communicate effectively
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in the global, economic, environmental
and societal context
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning
- A knowledge of contemporary issues
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice
- Knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles as a member and leader in a team, to manage
projects and in multidisciplinary environment
- An understanding at least one specialized field of electronics engineering practice